We're currently looking for someone that is comfortable in a woodshop/studio and works quickly while paying attention to detail. Willing to train the right person.
-Takes ownership of projects and stays observant of workflow. Willing to fulfill a large variety of tasks.
- Helping the studio keep up with the "little" things.
- Running CNC Laser (experience a plus but not necessary)
--- Experience with spray equipment and other finishing processes a plus (not required)
--- Occasional minor painting
- Quality control
- Packaging finished products deliveries/shipments.
- Experience with prepping freight shipments a plus (not required)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have reliable phone.
Part time position - Starting 10 hours a week. More hours may be available depending.
Starting Compensation: $10 Per Hour
The past year has been a wild one and we've come a long way. We're thankful for awesome customers that have supported local artists and craftspeoples.
Thanks for reading